Carbon and Graphite Solutions for Semiconductor
We produce a range of industry-leading carbon and porous/non-porous specialty graphite products for use within diverse electrical applications including those in the semiconductor and LED sectors. Drawing upon more than a century of expert knowledge in the supply of graphite products, we are continuing to help manufacturers work towards achieving higher performance and reliability in the development of their products.
We offer a range of high-specification graphite products that allow semiconductor manufacturers to operate at higher temperatures with improved efficiency, including:
- Porous graphite materials for single crystal SiC growth applications (ultra-high purity and standard)
- Carbon and graphite felts (available in rolls, cut parts, stitched and cylinders)
- Rigid boards (available in blocks, cut and machined parts)
- Graphite powders
- Machined graphite and porous materials for multiple applications
Our extensive knowledge of advanced materials and vast engineering expertise allow us to develop products with an extreme purity and outstanding insulative properties, while maintaining tight control of porosity. Used within a range of applications including furnace insulations, structural and diffusion components, single crystal growth applications, and machined furnace, semiconductor processing tools and components, our products offer a range of unique properties to our customers:
- Our carbon and graphite felt, rigid board, porous and machined products operate to the highest temperature range in the industry
- World class purity (parts per billion trace metals for ultra-purified porous graphite materials)
- Custom design and precision machining capabilities
We work closely with customers from across the semiconductor sector to develop bespoke solutions to meet their individual requirements.
Contact us today to discover how we can help.